Acer X960 mobile phone in India
The new Acer X960 is a consumer-centric mobile phone, combining the typical Windows Mobile smartphone features into a more cell phone-like form factor. The touch-screen phone also has a widget-based Today screen so users can have quick access to all their important information. Acer also touts the X960 as a convenient little navigation device with its built-in GPS capabilities.
The X960 is an all-purpose tool designed for those who want multiple features without having to carry several devices. A high-resolution 2.8-inch VGA touchscreen and five-way navigation button allow easy maneuvering. The intuitive widget-based user interface provides quick access to all your contacts, emails and messages, browser and bookmarks, calendar and events, date and time, world weather and music player. Windows Outlook and Office mobile allow for quick email access and easy reading of attachments.
The embedded GPS functionality provides reliable positioning and easy navigation with software available through retailers. The X960 comes with a VGA 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera with flash as well as a front-side camera for video calls and a classy black and silver design.
Sleek and compact, the X960 is ideal for quick access to all your navigation needs.
- Network: HSDPA Category 8/ HSUPA Category 5 (2100/1900/850 Mhz)
- GSM/EDGE-Quad-band, 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS/EGPRS-Class B, multi-slot class 11
- Operating system: Windows Mobile 6.1
- Processor: Samsung S3C 6400 (533 MHz)
- System memory: 128 MB SDRAM, 256 MB flash memory
- Display: 2.8″ VGA TFT LCD touch screen, 640x 480 pixel resolution, 65536 colors
- Expandibility: microSD Card
- Dimensions: 106.4 (L) x 59 x 13.7 (H) mm
- Camera: 3.2 mega pixel resolution, with fixed focus
- WLAN: 802.11b/g WLAN
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- GPS: SiRFstar III
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- User interface: Acer Shell UI 2.0
- Applications: Office Mobile, Outlook Mobile, Internet Explorer 6, Maps, Friends locator, Web search, Video streaming, Webmail, Windows Live Messenger, Windows Media Player.
- Battery: Rechargeable 1530 mAh lithium polymer battery
- Talk time: up to 6 hours
- Standby: up to 300 hours